– Grade I listed building with wooden panelled meeting rooms and totally modernized office space.
– A newly aquired building to this office providers portfolio, the offices offered here are of an excepitionally high quality, including modern furnishings and cabling
– Situated in the heart of the financial district. London attractions such as Barbican, Spitalfields and Petticoat Lane are nearby.
– This office space offers a new concept in working environments. These offices are available from April 2006 when the site opened; this office is spread across 3 floors and is suitable for New Start and Smaller companies. This office offers superb shared office space.
– This building is modern functional small and friendly.
Facilities 24 hr access Modern Ground floor Reception area with Meeting Room Kitchenette with modern photocopier passenger lift and WCs.
Offices Good quality with Modern Workstations and associated furniture.
Telecoms Modern phone system with full Voicemail DDI Cat 5 Cabling ISDN ADSL broadband.
– A landmark building and the tallest in the City of London. Just 100 yards from the Bank of England and the Stock Exchange, its central city location places it a short walk from Lloyds, LIFFE and the LUC. At the very heart of one of the world's leading business and finance districts.
– This period building holds office space with a contemporary feel and there is currently space for four desks within the building, including access to meeting rooms, a shared reception area and all furniture included.
– The Business Centre provides fully serviced offices at an excellent location in the City of London. Our aim is to create a large business environment for the smaller serviced businesses that keep the City so vibrant and maintain its prominent position in the world. To meet this aim we match the full range of business services, including high specification IT and communication facilities, with a friendly and supportive team, focused on taking the hassle out of your business occupation.
– Newly refurbished and decorated building with classic period features located 2 minutes walk from Liverpool Street Station. The office has wide ranging views over Devonshire Square appealing to any business looking to impress their visitors or staff. The office is 700 sq feet consisting of a meeting room and spacious 2 person office as well a larger 6 person office.