- Part of a development of 1,194 apartments, a hotel, comprising five buildings varying in height from 14 storeys to 49 storeys, with 813 car parking spaces, office space, retail space, community facilities such as childrens creche and healthcare, spa, gym, gallery, and landscaped open space adjacent to the River Medlock
- The development framework was approved in May 2007 and October 2007
- The surrounding area of the five West Properties' buildings will be developed as low-rises by other developers as part of a plan to create a new 'urban quarter'
- A novel pedestrian bridge is proposed to span the elevated highway to Hulme Park. It will essentially be full of earth covered in grass and a public park in itself due to its sheer width.
10-12-2007 > Huge New Simpson Proposals For Manchester
If your company has been involved with the Design/Build, Supply or Maintenance of this building please submit your details.
- Ian Simpson Architects
- West Properties
- Reference No.
- First Uploaded
- Last Editorial Date
- Planning Application Number
- Manchester City Council
- Greater Manchester
- North West
- United Kingdom
View in Google Maps
Available office space in Manchester
Managed Serviced Offices Limited The Hive, Lever Street, Manchester
Bruntwood Conventional Faulkner House, Faulker Street, Manchester
Jactin House Limited Jactin House, Hood Street, Manchester
Find Other Offices
- Proposal date
- Roof Height (AOD)
- Roof Height (AGL)
- Total Floors (O.G)
- Total Floors (U.G)
- Primary Use
- Secondary Use
Metres > Feet