- Site preparation began in January 2008 and is ongoing.
- Eastgate Tower is part of a £220 million project to be built on the site of an old section of railway viaduct behind Piccadilly Station in Manchester City Centre.
- If built, it will become the tallest building in Manchester, and the tallest in the UK outside of London, trumping the Beetham Tower which was completed in 2006.
- The development was approved in March 2005.
08-09-2008 > Wayne Mellor Announces Piccadilly Tower Hold
29-01-2008 > Work Starts On Piccadilly Tower
30-08-2007 > Inacity Sell Manchester Tower Plan To Ballymore
If your company has been involved with the Design/Build, Supply or Maintenance of this building please submit your details.
- Woods Bagot
- Cost Consultant
- Visualisation Firm
- Virtual Planit
- Reference No.
- First Uploaded
- Last Editorial Date
- Store Street / Ducie Street, Manchester.
- Manchester City Council
- Greater Manchester
- North West
- United Kingdom
View in Google Maps
Available office space in Manchester
Anvic Developments Piccadilly House, Piccadilly, Manchester
iHubOffice City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester
Orega Ltd Piccadilly Place, Piccadilly Place, Manchester
Find Other Offices
- On Hold
- Proposal date
- Construction start date
- Roof Height (AGL)
- Total Floors (O.G)
- Total Floors (U.G)
- Primary Use
- Secondary Use
- Hotel Rooms
- Car Parking Spaces
- Construction Cost
- Budget Date
Metres > Feet