- The plant floor of Fanum House is located on the 10th floor of the building.
- Fanum House is the tallest building on the flightpath between Heathrow Airport and New York.
- Although the building was completed and occupied in 1970 it wasn't until 1973 that it was officially opened by Queen Elizabeth the Second.
- The top floor originally contained executive offices for the AA, the occupier of the building, with their own bar but this was removed in a refurbishment giving the floor plan of that level the same layout as every other one in the building.
If your company has been involved with the Design/Build, Supply or Maintenance of this building please submit your details.
- Reference No.
- First Uploaded
- Last Editorial Date
- Basing View, Basingstoke. RG21 4EA
- Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council
- South East
- United Kingdom
View in Google Maps
Available office space in RG21
Inigo Business Centres Eastlands II, London Road, Basingstoke
Devonshire House Basingstoke, Wade Road, Basingstoke
Lok 'n' Store Basingstoke, Crockford Lane, Basingstoke
Find Other Offices
- Completion date
- Roof Height (AGL)
- Total Floors (O.G)
- Plant Floors
- Primary Use
- Floorspace (sq m)
Metres > Feet